Train selfie. (See how I included the scenery? Very cool very hip yes)
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Men feeling entitled to space within the women’s movement. Men feeling entitled to space. Men feeling entitled
being really into history is cooler than being into math or science… someone who likes math and science is called a “math nerd” or a “science geek” but someone who likes history is called a “history buff” because of their strong, sensual arms
Reminds me of whatsupmakelove all the time.
Rilo Kiley - “A Better Son/Daughter”
and sometimes when you’re on, you’re really fucking on
and your friends they sing along and they love you
but the lows are so extreme that the good seems fucking cheap
and it teases you for weeks in its absence
but you’ll fight and you’ll make it through
you’ll fake it if you have to
and you’ll show up for work with a smile
and you’ll be better and you’ll be smarter
and more grown up and a better daughter or son
and a real good friend
and you’ll be awake, you’ll be alert
you’ll be positive though it hurts
and you’ll laugh and embrace all your friends
and you’ll be a real good listener
you’ll be honest, you’ll be brave
you’ll be handsome and you’ll be beautiful
you’ll be happy
your ship may be coming in, you’re weak but not giving in
to the cries and the wails of the valley below
and your ship may be coming in, you’re weak but not giving in
and you’ll fight it, you’ll go out fighting all of them
Even though Hotdiggitydogblog is not here anymore, we will always appreciate the happiness and the joy that Max and his owners had shared with us. You and your goofy smile will not be forgotten Max!
one time when i was in high school i started a rumor that one of the prettiest girls in my year was so hairy she had to shave her toes
and instead of people thinking she was gross a bunch of girls actually started shaving their toes to imitate her and for awhile toe-shaving actually became a trend at my high school
and this is why you should never start rumors
This is hands down the best parody twitter ever
WaterBOB 100gal bathtub water jug.
In an emergency with water shortages people are told to fill their bathtubs to have water on hand. but most bathtubs are not clean in an emergency, and the water will evaporate when left open to the air over time.
WaterBOB solves those problems! Holds 100gal of water, fits any bathtub, and has a hand pump to pump out water as you need without wasting any. Keeps the water clean and fresh, FDA approved material and BPA free. Costs less than 20$ and available on amazon.
The next time a guy complains about being friendzoned, send him this picture.
Have you learned the lessons only of those who admired you, and were tender with you, and stood aside for you? Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?
— Walt Whitman